Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

First Post! Dedications and Acknowledgements

Hello! Hello! So this is the first post of my brand spanking new book blog. I'm a little nervous. ^_^ It's like opening day to a new store. 

Before I get on with the book reviews I have to, ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO thank @precociouspenny from PennyReads.com for her absolutely wonderful support through this process. I don't think I would have gotten as far as I have without her unflagging support. ^_^  Please visit her, and follow her as well. 

Thanks Mama for the love of reading. 

Let’s get this show on the road! 

"The habit of reading is the only enjoyment in which there is no alloy; it lasts when all other pleasures fade." - Anthony Trollope
Touya

1 comment:

  1. Awww! *HUGS!* Thanks for the shout out. I'm just happy you now have a place to share opinions on books. I think you'll make an excellent book blogger!

    ReplyDelete