Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

Guess what tomorrow is?

I'll just tell you:  NOVEMBER 1ST!!

Some of you might think I'm crazy already and some of you might not know the significance of November 1st.  So again I'll illustrate:

And now for those of you that do not know what NANOWRIMO is: National Novel Writing Month.

If you want more information than that feel free to check them out: nanowrimo.org

It's great fun, and it's for a good cause as well.

If you've already joined GREAT! See you in December. Lol. OH, and if you want to add me as a writing buddy: Here I am.

So, being that tomorrow is the start of the 50k word mad dash, I probably won't be posting all to frequently (not that I'm posting frequently now).  What I mean is, I probably will only get two books read in my down time, so I won't have much to review.

I will probably keep in touch with excerpts from what I'm writing, and Teaser Tuesdays and what not just full reviews will be hard. ^_^

Love you all! See you in December!


No comments:

Post a Comment