Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

HUDSON VALLEY YA SOCIETY: David Levithan, Alyssa Sheinmel, Adele Griffin, Theo Lawrence & Eliot Schrefer

HUDSON VALLEY YA SOCIETY: David Levithan, Alyssa Sheinmel, Adele Griffin, Theo Lawrence & Eliot Schrefer

 Wow, so it's obviously taking me FOREVER to write about this. 

 I'm just going to say it was an AWESOME event as always. I have some audio footage I'm still trying to clean up so I can make out the Q and A. Once I do, I'll have that on here for all of you. 

The Rest of the post [HERE]. 



No comments:

Post a Comment