Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Short Review: The Girl in the Clockwork Collar


The Girl in the Clockwork Collar
Author: Kady Cross
Publisher: Harlequin
Publish Date: May 2012

In New York City, 1897, life has never been more thrilling - or dangerous.

Sixteen-year-old Finley Jayne and her "straynge band of mysfits" have journeyed from London to America to rescue their friend Jasper, hauled off by bounty hunters. But Jasper is in the clutches of a devious former friend demanding a trade-the dangerous device Jasper stole from him...for the life of the girl Jasper loves.

One false move from Jasper and the strange clockwork collar around Mei's neck tightens. And tightens.

Not a review so much as my basic thoughts. I love Kady Cross’s books and as this is the second book in a series me fawning over the characters (again) isn’t really going to do much. Thus I wrote a really, really short collection of thoughts. 

This was a great continuation from The Girl in the Steel Corset. The character development was thorough and definitely left the reader wanting more. 

The plot was straight forward at first but then completely unexpected at the end.  Totally surprised me in a pleasant way.

Overall, it was a great, complete story. I look forward to more from these characters.

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment