Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Short Review: Awry

Awry 
Author: Chelsea Fine
Publisher: Firefall Publishing
Publish Date: June 2012

Sometimes love is meant to be. But sometimes...love is the death of you....

Seventeen-year-old Scarlet has just died. Only, dying isn't unusual for a girl under a centuries old curse that left her semi-immortal.

This time, though, she comes back to her current life instead of awaking in a new one, and she realizes the curse is changing. Together with the immortal Archer brothers, Scarlet must piece together her life and try to break the curse before her impending death comes again



As a second book, I don't really need to dive into the environment all over again as it remains the same.

And while the characters are also familiar and the same, I find myself liking Gabriel less, and less. Well, not so much disliking per say, but definitely being overshadowed by Tristan. (And I want him and Heather to get together. That would be nice.)

Tristan is >insert incredibly sexy word here<. I liked him in the last book, I LOVE him in this one. I find myself cheering for him and Scarlet more and more.

Scarlet becomes stronger. It's visible in her actions and her need to act. It's a great quality and I enjoyed watching her grow. And she has some totally bad ass moments which I loved.

Overall, a great continuation of Anew. The plot moves forward quickly but not so quick that important details are lost or forgotten. The twist at the end left me screaming for more, but alas, I must wait for the next book. Definitely a great read, if you've read the first one.

My Rating:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment