Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sneek Peak

It's no secret, for anyone that knows me, that I'm writing a book. I've spent so much time writing though, that I've not had time for reviews though I'm still reading anything I can get my hands on as well. (I'll be doing completed series reviews for Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready once I finish Shine and a series so far review for Mythos Academy after reading Dark Frost.)

In the meantime I thought maybe I should post a little snippet of what I'm writing as I'm writing it. Sort of a teaser if you will. I'll probably do this every Sunday as that's my word count deadline too. ^_^

My story is called Of Gaea and here is today's snippet:

"All my problems began with the orgasm incident.  Well, no, that's not entirely true.  All my problems escalated and came into brutal clarity with the orgasm incident." Pg. 1

 I thought perhaps I should start y'all out at the beginning. ^_^ Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment