Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Facebook Page

I have FINALLY (lol) started a Facebook page for the blog. It links up the twitter and the networked blogs to it, so it's more up to date (as I have a tendency to forget to blog) about books I've read and finished and stuff I'm writing.

I'm also holding a 100 follower giveaway for the likes on the page. The post pinned to the top explains it all. ^_^

Please check it out and like. (Click the image)






Also the Blog has it's own Twitter now too. ^_^ @Readers_Garden Check use out there too. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment