Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Every week a new top ten list is given for consideration and participation. ^_^ This week’s topic is top ten sequels you’re dying to read. I’m going to narrow this down a bit and say top ten sequels that aren’t released yet, that I’m dying to read. AND so that it doesn’t seem as if I’m showing favorites of one title over another these are in no particular order… well, okay, that’s a lie. They’re in the order I thought of them in. That, however, does not mean one is more important than the other to me… 

1. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
2. The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney
3. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
4. Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes
5. Goddess Interupted by Aimee Carter
6. Until I Die by Amy Plum
7. Underworld by Meg Cabot
8. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
9. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
10. Rapture by Lauren Kate

As I'm in the middle of college work as well, I don't have any links to share, but I'm sure most of these are well known ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment