Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Monday, August 13, 2012

08/12/2012 Oblong Books & Music - HVYAS: Robin Palmer, Carley Moore & Gina Damico

Super props and thanks to Oblong Books and Music for hosting such an awesome event.  I'll probably say it every month, but I have so much fun down there. ^_^ Thank you Mel, from Girls *heart* Books for going with me once again!

This month's event was on the small side. Instead of the large scale that the last one was, this felt more intimate and friendly. (Not that they're not friendly, they are SUPER friendly.) We had prizes and refreshments and it was simply fun.

Read the full post: HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment