Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week (on Tuesday, obviously) they post a different topic and we create a list of our top ten for that topic. This Tuesday's is the Top Ten All time Favorite Book characters. These are in no particular order:

 
1.) Prince Ash (The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa) What I love most about Ash is his perseverance. He’s got a human bullheaded trait that makes him one of the most honorable characters I’ve ever come across in a book so far. 

2.) Aria (Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi) She was handed a death sentence. I was impossible for her to survive. Not only did she survive, but she thrived too. 

3.) Logan (Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep) Logan is a bad ass but not in the sense of the word bad. He is a skilled fighter with any weapon you hand him. He’s also slightly withdrawn and always at the right place when Gwen needs help. It’s admirable.

4.) Tris (Divergent by Veronica Roth) What can I really say about Tris? She is the definition of cool. She has this uncanny ability to adapt and think on her feet that is really valuable within her caste. She’s brave to a fault but it only makes her character more loveable. She wants to protect everyone.

5.) Zachary (Shade by Jeri Ready-Smith) He is the perfect gentleman. His patience is limitless and he’s kind. Zach is the all around nice guy and it shows that nice guys don’t finish last Zach is the perfect example. ^_^ Did I mention he's Scottish?

6.) Eona (Eon by Alison Goodman) There is no better example of life being hard. Eona breaks rules that means death if she’s caught. Her every action could mean being caught and being sentenced to death. However she did what was needed to do and I admire her resolve and she is definitely a great character.

7.) Irial (Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr) I love this man.  He is the greatest form of wicked that I can think of and I love it. He has this I don’t give a damn attitude and this casualness that highlights his wickedness. You know just by his attitude that he’s bad news, but you’re drawn to him anyway.

8.) Avry (Touch of Power by maria V Snyder) Avry’s very existence makes her a fugitive. She has done nothing wrong but exist and even in this adversity she does as she chooses. She is one of the noblest heroines in YA that I’ve read so far.

9.) Hale (Heist Society by Ally Carter) Hale is Hale. There really is no other way to define him. He’s rich, and arrogant with it. He’s an excellent actor and an excellent thief. Even so he has this strong loyalty to friends and family and he has this warped perception of right and wrong that makes twisted sense. He’s certainly one of my favs. 

10.) Theia (Falling Under by Gwen Hayes) Theia starts out as a sheltered child. She follows a strict pattern of line that she hasn’t dared change until. ^_^ I love her growth. I love how she was scared to try but she didn’t let it stop her. She used it to push herself further. She is a great person and I love her for it. 

What are your top ten? ^_^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment