It took me a bit to think on all the books I've read and reread in a day. These are my favorites out of the bunch as well. Just because I read them in a day doesn't make them a good book, so I've picked out my favorites of the curl up and read in a day selection. Here they are:
1. Tithe by Holly Black - There's no reason NOT to read this in a day. It's one of the best told modern fairy tales I've ever read.
2. Forget You by Jennifer Echols - This is one of my most loved books of hers. It's such a powerful, heartening story.
3. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - I have one word to describe this book and why it MUST be read in a day: EPIC.
4. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder - I got to read an arc from NetGalley and let me tell you I read it at least once a week every week until the arc expired. ^_^ It is now on my shelf. The story is awesome!
5. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready - Scottish Hero. 'Nough said. (Especially if you're listening to the audio book. ^_^)
6. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes - Such an original twist to a paranormal story. I was so taken I could not put it down until it was done. Definitely a one day read.
7. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross - STEAMPUNK LOVE! That should be enough but in case it's not the plot will keep you guessing until nearly the very end. ^_^
8. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - I could not read the Mortal Instrument books in one sitting; it just didn't entertain me like that but THIS ONE. OMG. Glued to it.
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Who doesn't need a cute, fluffy story every once in a while? Especially one so cute it MUST be read in a day.
10. Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep - Generally speaking most of the "academy" books (you know, they take place on some private school's grounds) can't hold my attention but this one? We have Valkyries AND Spartans. Pfft. One Day read, easy. ^_^