Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Short Review: Faking It by Cora Carmack

Faking It (Losing It, #2)Faking It by Cora Carmack

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


It's official. There is a law written somewhere that says (and I quote): "Reading anything by Cora Carmack will make the reader have heart aches for fictional characters and at random moments in public make the readers bawl without visible cause."

And I say this because it happens EVERY TIME with her books. It's beautifully engaging and emotional entrapping.

Thank you, Ms. Cormack, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment