Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tour Stop: Book Review - Imaginable

Welcome Girls Heart Books Tours and J Meyers! Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of reading and reviewing!

Intangible
Series- Intangible # 1
By J. Meyers
Publication Date-January 31, 2012

Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.

Links-


Amazon-


My Review:



I am truly humbled by Ms. Meyers request for me to read Imaginable and I must thank her tremendously for asking me! Thanks must also go to Girls Heart Book Tours for allowing me a spot in the tour. 

This book kind of scared me.  I LOVED Intangible and thought there would be no possible way to outdo that wonderful story.  I am so thankful I was proven wrong.
Our characters are still very much the loveable and personable characters we were introduced to in book one.  They’ve grown some into who they are but the core of them remains the same and wonderful.  I think I enjoyed them nearly (perhaps more) than I did the first time around.  It was like meeting up with an old friend after not seeing them for a while. Completely fantastic character building.

The story without giving too much away is just as enveloping as the first.  There are still surprises and unexpected turns that startle.  It is just as fascinating as the first book in terms of originality and creativity which is in the paranormal genre- quite refreshing.

Overall, I loved this book.  It was a wonderful continuation of the first and the characters are old friends.  (Perhaps I’m also biased. ^_^)  If you’ve read the first than the sequel is a definite must.  If you’ve not read the first than I definitely recommend getting to it. 

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment