Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers answer. Everyone is welcome to join! All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! It’s super fun and a great way to meet other bloggers.
I’m a day late, but to argue in my defense I “HAD” to finish reading the book I had to review today. >_< BUT I still want to participate. ^_^
So Yesterday’s top ten was “Books I wouldn’t mind Santa Bringing Me.” So here they are. Santa if you’re reading this I’ve been really REALLY good this year. ^_~
1. Anew by Chelsea Fine – This is a phenomenal book. I read it in ebook and haven’t had the opportunity to add it to my physical book collection. I am looking forward to that day though.
2. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff – Japanese Steampunk. I really shouldn’t have to say more, but it was devastatingly good. I cried when it ended. Definitely one with massive rereading properties.
3. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa – Julie never disappoints. I have all of her Fey books. The vampire ones are definitely joining the shelf.
4. Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder – The first book was to die for. I would definitely be happy if Santa filled my stocking with the second one.
5. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan – I haven’t read it yet, but I got to meet Sarah at a book signing and she read from it. I definitely MUST read it now. Please Santa?
6. Demon Catchers of Milan by Kat Beyer – A great, original story. I would love to have this on my shelf to reread over and over and over again.
7. and 8. The Angelfire Series by Courtney Allison Moulton (books 1 and 2) – This is a series that I’ve only read once and back to back at that. (Unfortunately the third book isn’t out yet.) However, if Santa brought me these two I would reread them CONTINUOUSLY until the third book comes out.
9. Until I Die by Amy Plum – I have the first book and reread it three times in the first week I had it. I loved it that much. I would LOVE to have the second book to do that with. ^_^
10. Green by Jay Lake – I have been DYING to read this. However, I’ve never had the funds to buy it properly so I could read it. Santa would forever be loved if he brought it to me.
What are you hoping Santa brings you?