Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hello everyone! I want to thank you so much for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Please Note: Requests are closed at this time. ^_^ Thank you.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Reading is NO longer FUN.

Hello everyone! I want to again, thank everyone for following me. ^_^

As of recently I've found I've had to force myself to read. That somewhere along the line reading has stopped being fun for me which sucks. I have come up with a solution that I hope works.

Right at this moment I'm no longer accepted requests for review. I'm sorry. While I do really enjoy (most of the time) reading new works I feel that the requirements that I made for myself to read them has made reading a chore rather than a pleasure. Which bites.

The second part of the resolution is that I'm only reading books that I have been dying to read for some time. I think part of the reason reading is no longer fun is because I'm not really reading what I superbly have been waiting forever to read. And it seems every time I pick one up that I do, someone asks me to read their book. Which is cool, but at the same time, I think I'm too soft to say no and it's now interfered with my reading habits.

The last part of the resolution: I'm no longer forcing myself to read. It's not productive at all and it makes me unhappy. I'm going to take a reading break and step back for a bit. I think it's best all around.

Thank you everyone for understanding. I appreciate all the help and suggestions everyone has provided to help me through this difficulty.
P.S. For the book that I have already agreed to read: They will still be read. I just at this time cannot guarantee when. I'm very sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment